“Real safety is your willingness to not run away from yourself.”
Heartwork is an integrated and embodied therapeutic approach developed by Alison Lee.
Heartwork has been informed by Alee’s 20+ years of field work, practice, study in the following areas:
- Art, Performance & Play
- Art, Drama, Voice and Movement Therapies
- Deep Ecology and Australian Aboriginal Healing Culture and Spirituality
- Feminism, Queer Culture and Human Rights Theory
- Gestalt Theory and Therapy
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Yoga, Mindfulness and Meditation
Through a blend of deep listening, creative play and mindfulness practices Heartwork gives access to insight, freedom and self expression.
Heartwork is a unique, creative and powerfully transformative approach to therapy.
“Gloriousness and wretchedness need each other. One inspires us, the other softens us.”