Alee has extensive experience in working with people in the following areas:
- Self esteem and personal freedom
- Sexuality and identity
- Grief and loss
- Life transitions, death & dying
- Trauma and childhood abuse
- Body image and eating issues
- Self harm and self support
- Mental health and chronic illness
Heartwork can involve art, sand play, symbol work; paying attention to our micro movements and exploring big body stories; tuning into the breath, sounds around us and within us and experimenting with sound and voice work; it may include being in dialogue, being in silence, taking up roles and empty chair work.
All aspects of Heartwork are contracted and negotiated within sessions and self- responsibility and feedback is encouraged.
By working with Alison, you will have access to:
- Feeling more alive and peaceful
- Enjoy openhearted relationships and more meaningful connections
- Make a positive difference in your home, workplace and your community.
Have more fun!
The length and frequency of sessions varies slightly for each person, but generally sessions are between 1 and 1.5 hours.
To obtain the most benefit out of the sessions it is recommended that you begin with weekly or fortnightly sessions with the duration of therapy reviewed and contracted as necessary.
$150 1 Hour Session
$120 Low Income
(In some instances Health Care rebates may apply)